submit site ASR Search Engine

Monday 27 May 2013

meditation to surrounding yourself with protection "Chii-a" kriya

Chii-a Kriya can be found in the book; reaching me in me. Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.

Using the mantra Har Haray Haree Wah Hay Guru has been one of my favourite Kriya. It has made me feel so good, so protected and when I start doing this Kriya I just want to go on and on it is hard to stop. To surround yourself with protection is wonderful and what I have felt is that it is protecting me from myself, from my self-sabotaging tendency, from my putting myself down, it is protecting me from being so hard on myself, it just makes me feel good and positive.

Yogi Bhajan said; if nothing else in your life works, do this meditation. When the enemies overcome, do this meditation.
We have the saying; we are our own worst enemy and it is so true. We punish ourselves, we get angry at ourselves, we put ourselves down, we don't like ourselves, everything we do is not good enough, we are never satisfied. This is the meditation to protect ourselves from ourselves.
Since I have been doing this meditation, I have felt more positive and when I start to say I am not good enough I straight away say yes I am, I can do this, I can be this.

What has amazed me is that this is one of these meditations I am hooked on I just love it and want to do it and it just feels good.
It changes the negative into positive. It is protection from all four directions and from up and down. Chii-a means six protection from all six directions.
It is a meditation to protect you from bullies, from being bullied at schools or at your workplace.
Since I have been doing this meditation I have noticed that people around me are changing in the way they behave toward me. Or my feeling of how they behave toward me is changing. I do not feel used anymore and I also do not feel so small or inferior to others.


                     

2 comments:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Relaxing music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much appreciate your comment!

      Delete