submit site ASR Search Engine

Saturday 8 June 2013

To sooth the Heart Ong SoHung Peace is in me...

Sit in easy pose or on a chair with a straight spine. Bring your left hand to your heart centre but not touching. The right hand in Gyan mudra resting on your knee. Eyes 1/10 open focus on tip of the nose. Chant the mantra ong sohung the ong is chanted from the back of your throat, nose. And allow the sohung to vibrate in your heart chakra. You can find this mantra on YouTube, Ong So Hung by Snatam Kaur. I am peace and peace is within me chant at the end of meditation.
You can find a more advanced version of Ong Sohung meditation in Transition to a heart centred world by Gururattan Kaur Khalsa PhD and Ann Marie Maxwell which works really well on soothing the heart too.

I have been doing the easier meditation, left hand in front of the heart centre and right hand in Gyan mudra resting on the knee, for quite a while now and find it so soothing, it calms the heart, it makes me peaceful and from my left hand I can feel the healing energy flowing through my heart.

In this meditation compared to the Sat Kartar meditation, I feel that it is so soothing and peaceful. I find I often do this after the Sat Kartar meditation and it is as if it just finishes off the healing I feel like Sat Kartar meditation helps to open the heart centre and to heal deep grief, deep disappointment and Ong Sohung brings peace into the heart, it protects the heart it soothes the heart and allows the heart centre to be open vulnerable but peaceful and a feeling of being connected to the divine.
I love both of these meditations and I have found so much healing from them both. I need to add that this meditation just feels so snugly it feels warm and caring.


For my eBooks, Services, Photography and Art;
Shop now



Caring the earth

     











No comments:

Post a Comment