submit site ASR Search Engine

Sunday 9 October 2016

Feeling insecure,this Meditation Excel, excel fearless will help

Many of us are feeling insecure or have a lack of confidence and therefore are feeling fearful and unable to try things and give our dreams ago. All through my life I have always had a lack of confidence, always felt I was not good enough, but somehow I always had the courage to give things a go and follow my heart...yet I always felt that I failed in all my undertakings. I was never good enough, never able to achieve what was expected of me or what I expected of myself. Somehow I always compared myself with other people and always felt I was just not as good as them. I have been walking through life trying to achieve something, to be good at something only to find out that really I was not that good at anything at all. I guess when it came down to, how others and myself would measure how good I am, was how much money I could make....and of course, all my career choices are the once I do not make money with.

So every time I have an idea I want to do this or that and I put my heart and soul into this new idea....at the end it would fail as I could not make any money from it, why because of my lack of confidence, the fear that, what I was doing, would not be good enough, the fear of promoting myself because I was not good enough, it all set me up to fail.

What I realised is that I can not write like everyone else, I can not blog like everyone else, I can not paint like everyone else and somehow I do not want to do things like everyone else, I want to be me, but I am not good enough. When I look at my life I see everything has rules and there is a thing in how one suppose to do it. Like writing it should be done a certain way there are boundaries in how one should be doing things. When I started painting it all came from my heart and I just love it and it gives me a boost and the colours bring healing to me....but it's not how it is done! And so, what I do is not good enough.

Because everything we do comes with a bunch of rules and boundaries, for everything we want to do, we suppose to go and get a certificate to prove that we have actually learned it. Can we learn creativity? Can we learn to work from our hearts can we go and do a course for all those things...the answer is yes there is a course to learn absolutely everything. And it's to keep us under control, within boundaries and it stops us often to follow our dreams. I often ask myself who actually makes all these rules? Who decides how something should be done? I may keep on failing in the eyes of others, and maybe I will never make tonnes of money, but with the following meditation I have learned to accept myself  and to be excited by all the things I do, to value myself and the things I do, to live in the present moment and just fully enjoy my creativity in living my life my way, breaking through boundaries that others set for me or I have set for myself, and I have come to treasure and be in awe of my life and the things I do achieve...even if it is nothing in the eyes of others.

This is a very simple meditation that helps me to stay on top, to get through any insecurity I may feel. The wonderful thing is you can do this meditation for just a few minutes whenever you feel insecure or fearful or lack in confidence. Often I do this meditation a few times during the day and I have found that I go through phases where my lack of confidence comes back especially when I start a new project, but within a few minutes of practising this meditation, I am back on my track of following my dreams.

 Excel, excel fearless
Close your eyes with a straight back and inhale deeply hold your breath while in your mind you chant; I am bountiful, I am blissful, I am beautiful, then exhale and keep the breath out while chanting excel, excel, fearless. Do this for as long as you like relax at the end take a few extra deep breath and then follow your dream without boundaries and restrictions and expectations just be you!
What is right or wrong anyway?
What is a failure anyway?
All it is, it is just a point of view and for me, everyone is a success, everyone is creative!



















No comments:

Post a Comment