submit site ASR Search Engine

Friday 7 October 2016

Connecting, with the earth and universe at the heart

Dharti Hai Akash Hai Guru Ram Das Hai is a mantra that helps you connect with the earth and the universe at the heart centre.
For me, it is one of my favourite meditation while I am visualising being connected to the earth Dharti Hai and the universe Akash Hai and bringing it to the heart to project the light out into the world Guru Ram Das Hai. This meditation and mantra are helping me to stay grounded and connected. It takes away the feeling of loneliness, the feeling of being an outsider and not fitting in. When I do this meditation I can feel myself expanding and my aura expanding, it helps me to feel more positive and it helps me to draw abundance and prosperity into my life. I feel comforted and so much more secure.

A few days ago I have just started doing this meditation again as over the past month or so I have felt alone, and I felt an outsider again. Feeling insecure in everything I do and this has caused me to only get negative feelings in any of my undertakings and it felt as I was about to fail again. This meditation just came to me as in the past when I did this meditation it had helped me in so many ways. And again just doing this meditation for eleven to twenty-one minutes a day makes all the difference. It is a feeling of being loved and nurtured and that everything will be fine. The connecting to the earth and universe feels like I am expanding, and I feel like there is no boundary between me and the world it gives me the feeling of oneness, finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
I use Gurunam Singh's YouTube music for the meditation as I love his version. I have been doing this two-three x a day at the moment and it really has been picking me up again in a very short time. I just love this meditation. With this meditation, you can experience that I call "A touch of gold" at the heart centre and this painting I created during a time I did this meditation over a period of forty days.






There are so many meditations and mantras out there that now I just use my intuition and I know that I get guided, to what I need to work on in each moment. I follow my inner guidance in how often to do a meditation a day and for how many days I need to do it. I meditate daily and I always flow from one meditation to the next. Learning to let go and be guided really works for me so long I stay in awareness.


















No comments:

Post a Comment